link
link

link

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Energy, Karma & Such

Had a very good conversation with a close friend of mine that ended up being the focus for this blog post. Energy was the topic, in particular negative energy. Throughout my day I encounter different forms of negative energy with which I have to combat. With much practice I'm beginning to be able deal with these various forms and master their effects on me.
Everywhere I see it and feel it, this negative spirit over damn near everything. Everyone seems on edge, super defensive, and overly aggressive. It's entrenched in our music, movies, and culture. So my defense is a 3 part attack which is identification, processing, and vent.

  • Identification is basically what it means..find the source! This requires at time some real introspection as it can be your past or some flawed self defense mechanism kicking in so dig DEEP.
  • Processing is the dealing with that energy or event. Taking it in, analyzing it, breaking it down into pieces you can deal with. MEDITATION.
  • Vent or what I call release. This is the important part. Remember what you put out you will get back, at least that's my belief so be careful here. 


Me I apply that raw form into my passions. My family, music, Tekken Tag match on the XBOX lol whatever it can be used for in a positive manner. Once this is mastered you become indestructible and self sustaining. Be a beacon to attract more positivity rather than negativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment