link
link

link

Thursday, February 21, 2013

SWAG Freestyle Pt.2

Hey I know it has been almost a month since my last post but never the less I got something new and sizzling for ya. My freestyles are never planned and alot of them, until recently have been lost to the world, until lately since I started being smart with my smart phone and hitting the record button. Alot of my ideas come from sessions just like this one. As usual we begin listening to something, start playing with it, and then magic happens (waves wand). In this one me and my brother from another mother J P started the cypha and the rest is history. I love freestyling it is such a vent and organic, anything can come out. This track is sick and I can't wait to push this record out but until then enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment